Michael brings a wealth of knowledge and services so that
the planning and execution of your move is eased and stress free.
“You perform a necessary and welcome service and are extremely pleasant to work with. I thank you most sincerely for helping me at a most difficult time with a most satisfactory result.”
Here are some of the many services I provide.
- Clearing out a storage unit: This can be done over a period of time or as an immediate priority with a specific deadline requiring intensive work.
- Downsizing: This can be the first step to let of clutter. This can be done over a period of time, purging your residence of non-essential items. This action makes it easier when you decide to move in the future.
- Relocation to a new residence: Depending on circumstance this can be done over a period of months with specific action steps or in emergency that may have time constraints.
- Planning for the future: An honest discussion of how you want to live and where. From this discussion options are explored.
- Emergency assistance: Call me during a crisis and I will see how I can assist you.
The below services are engaged depending on your particular circumstance.
Develop a plan based on your needs as it relates to moving, downsizing, or home remodeling.
- Assist in selecting essential items to move to the new living space which reflect your vision of home.
- Review, sort, and arrange for belongings to be:
auctioned, placed in estate sale, donated to charitable organizations, consigned in specialty shops.
- Coordinate and schedule movers.
- Supervise professional packing and proper labeling.
- Assist with creating floor plans of furniture in the new space.
- Arrange for items to be shipped to family members in other geographic areas.
- Engage shredding services for confidential documents and the hauling away of trash.
- Provide support on the move day and ensure items are placed per your desires.
- Provide access to resources in the aging network, if needed.
- Needs not listed? Let’s discuss them.